Details on position we are hiring for:
Shift: Monday-Friday 4:00pm-12:30am
Companies across the AmerisourceBergen network rely on our dedicated warehouse associates, who help us maintain the highest standards of inventory management, shipping and distribution. Our Warehouse Associates play a crucial role in our distribution centers to supply pharmacies, hospitals, and long-term care facilities with the pharmaceutical products they need.
As a Warehouse Associate, a typical day might include:
- Order fulfillment, stocking and replenishment, and outbound shipping of customer orders.
- Rotate stock so that newly-received items can be used last.
- Prepare orders for shipment by pulling items from shelves.
- Return merchandise to proper shelf in the warehouse.
- Perform daily cycle counting and researching of discrepancies.
- Maintain a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries.
- May verify merchandise received against receiving documents, notes and reports discrepancies and any obvious damages (dependent upon shift assignment).
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.