CUSTOMER SERVICE AMBASSADOR
Republic Parking is a member of the REEF Parking Network, which is the largest parking management company in North America. We have 55 years of experience, and currently operate parking facilities in more than 300 cities across the United States and Canada. Our business continues to prosper and grow. As a result, we are looking for exceptional people to join our workforce. People who are committed, ambitious, and eager to learn. People like you.
Our continued success is driven by our core values, which are:
Be admirable: Always conduct yourself in an honest and professional manner.
Create positive energy: Choose optimism.
Be a trailblazer: Drive innovative ways to achieve growth.
These values guide our actions and keep us on the right path. At Republic Parking, the most successful people are those individuals who integrate these beliefs into their actions at work, and incorporate them into everyday behavior.
REEF Parking is currently looking for a FULL-TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE AMBASSADORS to work at our Louisville, KY location.
- Patrolling assigned properties on a regular basis to identify, assess, and immediately report any all safety hazards real or potential; monitoring video equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and points of ingress and egress
- Sounding alarms when emergency assistance is needed
- Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and activities
- Ensure proper operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Provide excellent customer service
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Greet arriving and departing guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Act as traffic controller to direct incoming guests to available parking spaces, as well as assisting with proper vehicular flow throughout the various parking assets.
- Assist in operating pay machines; educate guests in regard to parking policies.
- Perform vehicle counts, when required, to ensure parking facilities do not over fill available spaces.
- Control traffic at entrances and exits, as needed; provide assistance to customers who have forgotten where they parked.
- Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to shift or Operations Manager as necessary
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Skills, & Experience
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Previous customer service experience, preferred
- Valid Driver’s License with no restrictions
- Consistently moving around assigned areas on foot for extended periods of time, often for the entire duration of the scheduled shift
- Standing for extended periods of time, often for the entire duration of the scheduled shift
- Work is often performed outdoors for extended periods of time
- Employees are subject to varying environmental conditions, including extreme hot and cold weather (Protection from weather conditions may be provided)
- Stoop, push, pull, and able to left up to 25 lbs.
If you describe yourself as a team player, enthusiastic, possess a high level of integrity and the willingness to make a significant contribution, we invite you to apply for this opportunity.
REEF Parking is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individual with a Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity