Below are a list of departments we typically have internships available in (availability of internships can vary based on Bank need):
Audit, Banking Services (Administration & Operations), Customer Service, Governance, Marketing, Residential and Consumer Lending, Risk, Technology & Information Systems, Treasury Management and Trust & Asset Management.
- College Student who is pursuing a Bachelor's degree, minimum 3.5 GPA preferred - all majors considered - relevant coursework or internship experience a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and take action in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Team player with strong work ethic and professional demeanor
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, primarily Word and Excel
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Satisfactory credit and reference checks required
- Must have cyber security awareness to protect the digital environment, the Bank, and its customers
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
As an EOE/AA employer, The Cape Cod Five Cents Savings Bank will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, sex gender identity/expression, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, disability, genetics, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy-related conditions, or political beliefs.