What You Can Expect:
We are seeking enthusiastic Dietary Aides who are passionate and eager to grow alongside an outstanding team!
The Fast Track Apprenticeship Program - Culinary Track gives employees an opportunity to grow within the position, and with each step, you'll gain more expertise, more earning potential, and college credit toward an Associate Degree! The end goal is for you to become a Certified Lead Cook! If you qualify, Trilogy will pay for your certification.
What's in it for you:
- Free Apprenticeship program allowing Dietary Aides to advance their career with training and earn more money along the way
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90 days!
- Weekly Pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Bonuses for referrals, attendance, gas and more!
- Monthly Employee Celebrations
- Innovative Training Programs to advance your career
What you'll be doing:
- Growing your career through our Culinary Apprenticeship Program
- Serving meals to the residents of our health care campus
- Assisting in daily and/or scheduled cleaning duties (to include work tables, meat blocks, refrigerators/freezers, sweeping and mopping floors as directed, performing dishwashing/cleaning procedures)
- Setting up the dining room, as well as meal trays, food carts, etc. as instructed
- Assisting our Cooks in preparing meals
- Join our growing company that has been recognizes as a Best Places to Work throughout our four states! We would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!
Springhurst Health CampusText One Of Our Recruiters:
BreAnn (765) 234-3644What We're Looking For:
Life At Trilogy:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience working in a restaurant setting is a plus
- Ability to serve food and beverage in a fine dining setting
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville, KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong